Sedeveria Rolly Succulent Plant
₹359.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Semi indoor / Dry climate
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Sedeveria Rolly Succulent plant
Upon receiving your plants, unpack immediately to minimize the transportation shock which is common among shipped plants. Although succulents are generally very drought tolerant, depending on the delivery method and the traveling distance, they can still appear a bit dried out. In this case, please first inspect your plants to check if there is any dark spot on the leaves and remove those leaves immediately. If your plant appears to be too wrinkled, you can try the so-called “water therapy” method for succulents to give them a good drink before potting them into the soil. After potting, water gently until they appear to be settled down in your new home.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Sedeveria Rolly Succulent plant (3-5 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.