Senecio Ficoides Mount Everest Succulent Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-18%)
- Free delivery across India
- Senecio Ficoides Mount Everest is a low caring live succulent plant.
- This plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters
- Senecio Ficoides Mount Everest plant size (4-6 Inch)
- This plant is a semi indoor year around succulent plant.
How to take care Senecio Ficoides Mount Everest Succulent :
- Light : Most succulents, in an indoor setting, will crave the brightest light possible, especially during winter in northern climates. Place them near a south- or east-facing window. This same setting works during the warmer parts of the year. Alternately, you can shift them outside during spring and summer. Choose a protected location where plants receive bright, indirect light. Research your specific species to ensure you’re providing ideal light.
- Soil : In their native settings, succulents typically grow in sandy, well-drained soil. Duplicate that footing for potted plants by blending your own soil mix – half potting soil, half sand. To test how well the mixture drains, wet it, then squeeze it in your hand. If it falls apart, you have a mixture succulents will love.
- Containers : When you purchase a succulent, slip the pot into a pretty cachepot, and you’ll have instant décor. Or you can transplant these easy-grows-it plants into ornamental containers. Most houseplant types have shallow roots, so you can tuck them into shallow bowls or squat pots. Succulents can’t stand overly moist soil. Make sure containers have drainage holes to allow excess water to exit.
- Water : The fastest way to kill a succulent is with too much TLC – and too much water. Unlike typical houseplants, these tough plants stash water in their leaves or roots, which act like a reservoir to slake the plant’s thirst. To avoid overwatering, water only enough to keep leaves from withering.Clues that a plant needs watering include shrinking or puckering leaves or normally shiny leaves that appear dull. If you suspect it’s time to water, shove a finger into soil two knuckles deep to make sure it’s dry.When you water, apply enough so it runs out drainage holes. Empty the drainage saucer so plants don’t sit in water overnight. About 95% of houseplants need soil to dry out almost completely before watering.
- Fertilizer : Succulents experience strongest growth during spring and summer. Growth slows in fall, and winter is a time of rest. Fertilize lightly or not at all during winter. In warmer months, feed plants 3-4 times. Use a standard houseplant fertilizer for most, but keep in mind that it is easy to over fertilize these plants. In most cases, they should be fed lightly or about half what you would feed a regular houseplant.
- Planting Partners : You can combine several types in the same container to create a dish garden. The secret to success lies in plant selection. Be sure you’re mixing and matching plants with similar growth rates and care requirements.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Senecio Ficoides Mount Everest Succulent Plant (4-6 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.