Senecio serpens “Blue Chalksticks” Succulent Plant
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹389.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Senecio serpens “Blue Chalksticks” Succulent Plant is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (4-6 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Senecio serpens “Blue Chalksticks” Succulent Plant :
- Light & Temperature : Although the plant does best in direct, full sun (6 to 8 hours daily) but also tolerates partial shade in an outdoor setting.In cooler climates, you must be vigilant about unexpected freezes. Keep an eye on your local weather predictions and cover your plants in advance of freezing temperatures.If you must keep Blue Chalksticks indoors in winter, a south-facing window is best. If you are unable to give the plant ample sunlight, you will need to supplement with fluorescent lights for about sixteen hours a day. In cooler climates, it is grown as an annual or grown in containers to be brought indoors to overwinter.
- Watering & Feeding : Allow the soil to dry out completely and then water thoroughly. Generally speaking, you should give your plants a deep watering about once a month once established. When you first plant your Blue Chalksticks, you may need to water weekly during the first growing season.Container plants may need more frequent watering. Check often, and when you find the soil is completely dry, provide a deep and thorough watering.If keeping the plant indoors during the cold winter months, water sparingly about once a month. Your goal in winter is to prevent the plant from wilting.
- Soil & Transplanting : As with all succulents, Blue Chalksticks prefers sharply draining soil. Use a commercially prepared cacti and succulent mix, or create your mix by adding fine gravel and coarse sand to standard potting soil. If planting directly into the garden, amend the soil with these components to provide the best possible drainage.
- Grooming & Maintenance : This slow-growing succulent needs little or no grooming and maintenance. If the plants become leggy or excessively tall, pinch them back to shape the plants and encourage them to branch out in a bushier growth habit.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.