Spanish Moss – Tillandsia Usneoides , Air Plant
- SKU: BSN15100
₹669.00 Inc. Tax
Only 2 left in stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Spanish Moss is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one air plant planter.
- This plant size (12-14 Inch)
- Spanish Moss plant will be sent like air plant setup.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Spanish Moss, Air Plant :
- Humidity : Humidity is an important factor, especially when you’re growing Spanish moss indoors. To avoid it from drying out of the middle or rear drives, spray it from all sides.
- Fertilizer : Spanish moss doesn’t need fertilizer instead it is itself used as a fertilizer. However, if it is growing poorly or discoloring, spray it with compost tea diluted half with water.
- Pruning : Simply snip off the ends using a sharp tool to prune it back lengthwise. Avoid over pruning as it results in side-shoot formation.
- Overwintering : In cooler zones, Spanish moss dies in winter as it can’t tolerate temperature below 50 F (10 C) for a long time. However, Spanish moss can tolerate temperature down to 22 F (-5 C). To overwinter it, keep the Spanish moss indoors, hanging near the sunny window at a temperature around 50 to 70 Degrees F (10 and 21 C).
- Summer : In summer provide it a light shade and increase watering. Soaking the plant also benefits extensively in hot summers.
- Beware of Pests : It’s not Spanish moss we are worried about it’s you! Spanish moss itself does not hold nutrients for pests and is hardy when it comes to diseases. But many creatures such as rat snakes, jumping spiders, chiggers and bats can reside in Spanish moss. So before you try to tackle it always wear protective gloves and layers.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Spanish Moss – Tillandsia Usneoides , Air Plant (12-14 inch)
- Planters Size: Air Plant Designer Planter
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.