How to take care Spanish Moss, air plant
Humidity is an important factor, especially when you’re growing Spanish moss indoors. To avoid it from drying out of the middle or rear drives, spray it from all sides.
Spanish moss doesn’t need fertilizer instead it is itself used as a fertilizer. However, if it is growing poorly or discoloring, spray it with compost tea diluted half with water.
Simply snip off the ends using a sharp tool to prune it back lengthwise. Avoid over pruning as it results in side-shoot formation.
In summer provide it a light shade and increase watering. Soaking the plant also benefits extensively in hot summers.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Spanish Moss – Tillandsia Usneoides , Air Plant (12-14 inch)
- Planters Size: Air Plant planter
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.