Star Jasmin (Kunda) Flowering Plant
- SKU: BSN5805
₹349.00 Inc. Tax (-26%)
- Free delivery across India
- Star Jasmin (Kunda) plant is a low caring live flowering plant.
- Star Jasmin (Kunda) flowering plant with one plastic pot.
- Star Jasmin (Kunda) flowering plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Star Jasmin (Kunda) flowering plant size (5-10 Inch)
How to take care Jasmine :
- Add top soil or organic peat moss to the hole when you plant. You can also add composted cow manure to the mix to enrich the ground.
- The vine-like growth may require regular trimming to keep the plant the height you need and the shape you want. Give it a hard pruning in spring (late March to early April).
- Water regularly. This shrub is considered moderately drought-tolerant once established, but regular irrigation will keep it at its best. It doesn’t even mind “wet feet” so you can use it in areas where the soil stays moist well after rain.
- Fertilize 3 times a year – spring, summer and fall – with a good granular fertilizer. Supplement feedings, if you like, with bone meal and liquid fertilizer to promote heavier bloom.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Star Jasmin Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.