Star Jasmin (Kunda) Flowering Plant
- SKU: BSN5805
How to take care Jasmine :
Add top soil or organic peat moss to the hole when you plant. You can also add composted cow manure to the mix to enrich the ground.
The vine-like growth may require regular trimming to keep the plant the height you need and the shape you want. Give it a hard pruning in spring (late March to early April).
This shrub is considered moderately drought-tolerant once established, but regular irrigation will keep it at its best. It doesn’t even mind “wet feet” so you can use it in areas where the soil stays moist well after rain.
Fertilize 3 times a year – spring, summer and fall – with a good granular fertilizer. Supplement feedings, if you like, with bone meal and liquid fertilizer to promote heavier bloom.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Star Jasmin Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.