Strawberry California Variety
₹199.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Strawberry California Variety is a low caring live fruit plant.
- Strawberry California Variety plant with one plastic pot.
- Strawberry California Variety is comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Strawberry California Variety comes with 3-4 inch in size.
- Non Refundable
How to take care Strawberry California Variety :
- Select a site in full sun exposure when growing Sequoia strawberries. Space plants 18 inches apart in a 3-inch bed or in rows set 3-4 feet apart. If using as container plants, use one to three per large container or four to five per strawberry pot.
- Strawberries like well-draining, moist, sandy soil with plenty of organic matter. Dig in a broadcast fertilizer prior to planting. Strawberries should be mulched, although it’s not absolutely necessary.
- Black 1-1 ½ mil plastic is ideal but straw or other organic material may be used. Be sure you are buying certified, disease-free plants and be ready to plant immediately.
- If for some reason you cannot set the strawberries right away, you can keep them wrapped in a refrigerator for a couple of days or “heel them in” singly into a V-shaped trench for a few hours.
- Ensure both the plants and the soil are moist before setting the berries. Spread the roots out and set them at the correct depth, making sure no roots are exposed.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Strawberry California Variety Plant (3-4 inch)
- Planters Size: 2-3 inch plastic/terracotta planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.