Syngonium podophyllum Emerald Green
- SKU: BSN1091
How to take Care Syngonium plant
Bright light, but no direct sun. Can tolerate low light, but the leaves may lose their variegation. Turn pot regularly for even growth.
Keep the potting mix moist in summer, allowing the surface to dry out before watering again. Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix, dry out.
Average room humidity.
Normal room temperatures. 60-75F, 16-24C Soil: Any good potting mix. Use a container with good drainage. Fertilizer: Feed once a month with an organic plant fertilizer diluted to half the normal strength.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 pics Syngonium Podophyllum Emerald Green (5-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.