Syzygium (Lilly Pilly) plant
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Syzygium (Lilly Pilly) is a low caring live landscaping plant.
- Syzygium (Lilly Pilly) plant with one plastic pot.
- Syzygium (Lilly Pilly) plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Syzygium (Lilly Pilly) plant size (6-8 Inch)
How to take care Growing Tips for Lilly Pilly:
- Lilly pilly is a pretty tough hardy plant that will thrive despite drought, cold, heat, and shade but there are a few issues you need to know about.
- Lilly pillies prefer good fertile moist soil but will still thrive in drought, full sun or semi shade and will tolerate frosts, sandy soils and coastal conditions. Lilly pillies don’t do well in wet areas so make sure there is adequate drainage.
- Lilly pillies will grow quite happily as container plants although they will need regular watering, as container plants dry out very quickly.
- Remember to water regularly if you are growing them in pots because they will dry out quickly and the stress will make them more prone to disease.
- Regular pruning (yearly) is important if you want a tidier denser plant or if you desire a particular shape for a topiary garden. Regular light pruning can be useful to encourage growth down to the ground.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Golden juniper (6-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.