Syzygium (Lilly Pilly) plant
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Evenly Moist Soil
- Light : Moderate
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Growing Tips for Lilly Pilly plant
Lilly pilly is a pretty tough hardy plant that will thrive despite drought, cold, heat, and shade but there are a few issues you need to know about.
Lilly pillies prefer good fertile moist soil but will still thrive in drought, full sun or semi shade and will tolerate frosts, sandy soils and coastal conditions. Lilly pillies don’t do well in wet areas so make sure there is adequate drainage.
Lilly pillies will grow quite happily as container plants although they will need regular watering, as container plants dry out very quickly.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Golden juniper plant (6-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.