Tagar Mini, Chinese Tagar Mini White Plant
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Well Drainage Soil
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Chinese Tagar Mini White plant
The soil that your Jasmine plant should be planted in can vary quite a bit. I like to use an organic blend of porous material as well as bark, peat, and other soil that drains well.
Jasmine plants like bright sunlight, so if the plant is indoors, make sure that it is getting sunlight for up to four hours a day. Having the plant in front of a southern facing window will do wonders for its growth. During the winter months, the plant will not need quite as much direct sunlight.
Jasmine plants need a lot of water, especially when they are in bloom. It is best to always keep the soil slightly moist. The plants should be watered on a weekly basis, but if the soil becomes dry before that, water the plant early.
When fertilizing a Jasmine plant, you want to use a fertilizer that is rich in potassium and phosphorus. This type of fertilizer will help extend the bloom time of the plant.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Tagar Mini, Chinese Tagar Mini White Plant ( 4-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.