Tagar Mini, Chinese Tagar Mini White Plant
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Chinese Tagar Mini White is a low caring live flowering plant.
- Chinese Tagar Mini White plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Chinese Tagar Mini White plant size (4-8 Inch)
- Chinese Tagar Mini White will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Chinese Tagar Mini White Plant :
- Soil : The soil that your Jasmine plant should be planted in can vary quite a bit. I like to use an organic blend of porous material as well as bark, peat, and other soil that drains well.
- Sun : Jasmine plants like bright sunlight, so if the plant is indoors, make sure that it is getting sunlight for up to four hours a day. Having the plant in front of a southern facing window will do wonders for its growth. During the winter months, the plant will not need quite as much direct sunlight.
- Temperature : Being a tropical plant, Jasmine plants are able to handle hot and humid temperatures, but they will not survive cold, winter temperatures. When growing Jasmine, try to keep the temperature between 60 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit. After the plant is through blooming, you can keep the plant in a cool room, but no cooler than 41 degrees.
- Water : Jasmine plants need a lot of water, especially when they are in bloom. It is best to always keep the soil slightly moist. The plants should be watered on a weekly basis, but if the soil becomes dry before that, water the plant early.
- Fertilizer : When fertilizing a Jasmine plant, you want to use a fertilizer that is rich in potassium and phosphorus. This type of fertilizer will help extend the bloom time of the plant. Indoor Jasmine plants should be fertilized at least twice a year, but during the growing season of spring and summer, liquid fertilizer can be fed to the plant every few weeks
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Tagar Mini, Chinese Tagar Mini White Plant ( 4-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.