Tecoma Orange Plant
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
If you are searching a flowering plant from vine family , Tecoma Orange could be your best match.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Tecoma Orange Plant :
- Light : Orange Jubilee loves the sun and will appreciate over eight hours of sunlight a day, if possible. It can survive when planted in partial shade, but it will not bloom to its full potential. It does not do well when planted in full shade.
- Soil : Orange Jubilee will grow in most soils, including clay, sand, and rocky ground. It will also grow in loamy locations.
- Water : Mature Orange Jubilee plants will tolerate dry areas, but they will also grow in moist conditions. Even though they’re able to survive periods without rain, they do appreciate occasional watering during a particularly lengthy dry spell.
- Fertilizer : Additional fertilization may be helpful but is not necessary in most cases since Orange Jubilee is naturally hardy. If you do choose to fertilize your Orange Jubilee plants periodically, make sure you also give water with each application. The fertilizer will not work if applied to dry ground.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Tecoma Orange plant ( 5-8 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.