Tecoma Yellow Plant
- SKU: BSN13086
₹269.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Tecoma Yellow Plant is a low caring live flowering plant.
- Tecoma Yellow Plant with one plastic pot.
- Tecoma Yellow Plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Tecoma Yellow Plant size (6-10 Inch)
How to take care Tecoma Orange Plant :
- Light : Orange Jubilee loves the sun and will appreciate over eight hours of sunlight a day, if possible. It can survive when planted in partial shade, but it will not bloom to its full potential. It does not do well when planted in full shade.
- Soil : Orange Jubilee will grow in most soils, including clay, sand, and rocky ground. It will also grow in loamy locations. The shrub requires well-drained soil and won’t survive in sites with standing water, so avoid planting in lower areas of your yard. It prefers slightly acidic soil as the shrub’s foliage may experience chlorosis—a condition that causes leaves to turn yellow—in alkaline environments.
- Water : Mature Orange Jubilee plants will tolerate dry areas, but they will also grow in moist conditions. Even though they’re able to survive periods without rain, they do appreciate occasional watering during a particularly lengthy dry spell. Younger plants require consistent watering and daily misting until their roots establish. If grown in a container or pot, the shrub may need more frequent waterings than if planted in a yard.
- Temperature and Humidity : Orange Jubilee can endure dry conditions with very high temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more. It will also thrive in hot areas with high humidity like Florida or Mexico, but use caution when planting as it can grow aggressively in this type of climate. The plant will freeze to the ground if temperatures dip to 28 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
- Fertilizer : When first planting an Orange Jubilee bush in the spring, you can add tree and shrub fertilizer to encourage new growth and root system development. Additional fertilization may be helpful but is not necessary in most cases since Orange Jubilee is naturally hardy. If you do choose to fertilize your Orange Jubilee plants periodically, make sure you also give water with each application. The fertilizer will not work if applied to dry ground.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Tecoma Yellow Plant ( 6-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.