Thai Jackfruit (Grafted) Plant (ALL SEASON)
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Well drained, tolerates mild salinity
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Thai Jackfruit (Grafted) plant
Choose a well-draining soil. Jackfruit trees will do best in sandy or loamy soils with a higher pH soil. Learn how to adjust soil pH in your garden.
Provide full sun. Jackfruit trees will perform best with full, direct sunlight, so choose a location that is free of shade.
Plant during the late spring or early summer. Try to plant your jackfruit tree in the warmer months to help the young tree establish itself. In hot climates, planting can happen year-round.
Fertilize during the growing season. You can fertilize your young jackfruit tree right after you transplant it into your garden to help it establish itself in its new home. Fertilize mature trees during the growing season after they bloom.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Thai Jackfruit (Grafted) Plant (8-12 inch)
- Planters size : Grow bags
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.