Thailand Variety Grafted Mango Plant
- SKU: BSN12950
₹339.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Thailand variety grafted mango is very easy to take care of.
- Thailand variety grafted mango plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Thailand variety grafted mango plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Thailand variety grafted mango plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Thailand Variety Grafted Mango Plant :
- Caring for a Mango Tree Mango tree care is similar to that of any fruit tree. Water the trees deeply to saturate the long taproot. Allow the top surface of the soil to dry to a depth of several inches before watering again. Withhold irrigation for two months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce. Fertilize the tree with nitrogen fertilizer three times per year. Space the feedings and apply 1 pound (.45 kg.) per year of tree growth. Prune when the tree is four years old to remove any weak stems and produce a strong scaffold of branches. Thereafter, prune only to remove broken or diseased plant material. Caring for mango trees must also include watching for pests and diseases. Deal with these as they occur with organic pesticides, cultural and biological controls or horticultural oils. Growing mango trees in the home landscape will give you a lifetime of fresh pungent fruit from an attractive shade tree.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Thailand Variety Grafted Mango (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.