How to take care Thailand Variety Grafted Mango plant :
- Caring for a Mango Tree Mango tree care is similar to that of any fruit tree. Water the trees deeply to saturate the long taproot. Allow the top surface of the soil to dry to a depth of several inches before watering again. Fertilize the tree with nitrogen fertilizer three times per year. Space the feedings and apply 1 pound (.45 kg.) per year of tree growth. Prune when the tree is four years old to remove any weak stems and produce a strong scaffold of branches. Growing mango trees in the home landscape will give you a lifetime of fresh pungent fruit from an attractive shade tree.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Thailand Variety Grafted Mango (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.