Tillandsia Lonantha Air Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate it every day / Moist Weather
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Tillandsia Lonantha Air plant
Low light is fine, but they like it a little brighter. New leaves will narrow if there isn’t enough light.
Keep evenly moist, although if you have to err, do so on the dry side. (But keeping it too dry will result in brown leaf tips.) Use non-fluoridated water as they are sensitive to fluoride.
- Temperature: Keep above 50ºF if possible. They do best in the mid-70ºs to low 80ºs.
- Soil: Loose, well-drained potting mix.
- Fertilizer: During growing, fertilize with slow-release fertilizer or use a 20-20-20 liquid fertilizer at half-strength every month.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Tillandsia Lonantha air plant ( 5-7 inch)
- Planters Size: Air plant planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.