Tradescantia Albiflora Variegata
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter / Light Moist Soil
- Light : Medium / Indirect Bright Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Tradescantia Albiflora Variegata plant
Tradescantia Albiflora plant care requires bright, indirect light. If the light is too dim, the leaf markings will fade.
Keep the soil slightly moist, but don’t water directly into the crown as this will cause an unsightly rot in your wandering jew plant.
Care should be taken, particularly in winter, that the plant doesn’t become too dry. Tradescantia Albiflora Variegata plants frequently.
Feed your plant monthly with a half-strength liquid fertilizer.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Tradescantia Albiflora plant (4 -6 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.