₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium / Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Turtle Vine plant:
It prefers a bright indirect light for best growth and color. It will tolerate full sun.
It grows well in fertile, moist but well-drained soil and prefers the soil pH range of 5.0 to 6.0.
Water regularly and moderately, always keep the soil moist but never allow your plant to sit in water. During the winter season, water sparingly and only water when the top of soil becomes dry.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Turtle Vine plant (5-8 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 plastic planters (round shaped )
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.