How to take care Variegated Green And Yellow Dwarf Umbrella Plant :
- Like most houseplants, umbrella plants need good drainage so that excess moisture in the soil doesn’t lead to death by root rot. Plant in a pot with a drainage hole, ideally in a peat-moss-based potting mix. Repot every few years in the spring.
- Water thoroughly when the top of the potting mix dries out, then let the soil dry before watering again. Umbrella plants are flexible about watering, but more tolerant of dry soil than over watering. They don’t like wet feet, so empty the drainage saucer after watering.
- Umbrella plants don’t need regular fertilizer, but for faster growth, you can give your plant a standard diluted plant fertilizer once a month during the summer. Keep the leaves dust-free by wiping with a damp cloth or sponge.
- A mature tree, like the one pictured in the lead image, may need to be supported with a stake. Schefflera that get too big or leggy can be pruned back. Pinch growing tips to encourage a fuller, bushier plant.
- In warm, high-humidity conditions, outdoor plants may even flower, but don’t expect flowers indoors.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Variegated Green And Yellow Dwarf Umbrella Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.