Variegated Sapodilla Rare Grafted (Sobeda/Chikoo) Fruit Plant
- SKU: BSN1607
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹449.00 Inc. Tax
Store: Biswas Nursery
- Free delivery across India.
- Chikoo, Chikku, Sabeda Fruit plant is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with plastic grow bag.
- Chikoo, Chikku, Sabeda fruit plant size (6-12 Inch)
- Grafted Orange Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Variegated Sapodilla Rare Grafted :
- The fruit tree is tolerant of most conditions but prefers a sunny, warm, and frost free location in most any type of soil with good drainage. Additional care for sapodilla trees advises fertilizing the young trees with -8% nitrogen, 2-4% phosphoric acid and 6-8% potash every two or three months with ¼ pound and increasing gradually to 1 pound. After the first year, two or three application a year is plenty. Not only are sapodilla trees tolerant of drought conditions, but they can take soil salinity, need very little pruning and are mostly pest resistant.
- Water the tree thoroughly with the hose. Apply water to the soil and roots, and not the trunk or leaves of the tree. Water deeply to saturate the ground without
- Leaving a puddle for the roots to soak in, which can cause root rot. Water every other day for the two weeks; then scale back to one or two watering weekly for the next two to three months. Trees less than 3 years old should be watered weekly in dry periods.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Variegated Sapodilla Grafted Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.