How to take care Variegated Sapodilla Rare Grafted :
- The fruit tree is tolerant of most conditions but prefers a sunny, warm, and frost free location in most any type of soil with good drainage. Additional care for sapodilla trees advises fertilizing the young trees with -8% nitrogen, 2-4% phosphoric acid and 6-8% potash every two or three months with ¼ pound and increasing gradually to 1 pound. After the first year, two or three application a year is plenty. Not only are sapodilla trees tolerant of drought conditions, but they can take soil salinity, need very little pruning and are mostly pest resistant.
- Water the tree thoroughly with the hose. Apply water to the soil and roots, and not the trunk or leaves of the tree. Water deeply to saturate the ground without
- Leaving a puddle for the roots to soak in, which can cause root rot. Water every other day for the two weeks; then scale back to one or two watering weekly for the next two to three months. Trees less than 3 years old should be watered weekly in dry periods.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Variegated Sapodilla Grafted Plant (8-16 inch)
- Planters Size: Plant will be sent in grow bag
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you