Vinca Pink White
₹179.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Vinca pink white plant is a low caring live flowering plant
- Vinca pink white flowering plant with one plastic pot.
- Vinca pink white flowering plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Vinca pink white flowering plant size 4-8 inch
How to take care vinca pink white:
- Pull up any weeds growing around the vinca. Clear any debris, such as fallen leaves, twigs or rocks from the ground. Spread a 1- to 2-inch layer of mulch around the plants with a trowel or garden fork. Keep the mulch two to three inches away from the plants’ stems to prevent the development of rot.
- Water the vinca only when the surrounding soil becomes completely dry. Apply water from a garden hose directly to the soil surrounding the plants. Do not splash the plants’ foliage. Wet the soil to a depth of 6 inches. Give the plants water only during the morning to allow time for drops of moisture to dry before nightfall.
- Fertilize the plants once a month with a 10-10-10 nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium water-soluble fertilizer. Mix 1 teaspoon of fertilizer with 1 gallon of water, or according to the instructions on the package. Apply the fertilizer in place of a watering.
- Clip off the terminal end of the plant’s main stem to encourage lateral branching if the plant becomes tall and leggy. Make the cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch above the second set of leaves using a pair of pruning snips.
- Check the plant’s leaves for aphids or mites when you water the plant. Wash off small insect populations with a steady stream of water in the morning. Spray heavily infested plants with organic insecticide or horticultural oil to eradicate the pests.
What You get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Vinca Pink White (4-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.