Watermelon Dischidia Plant
₹449.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Humidity : Everyday 1 time
- Light : Bright Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Watermelon Dischidia plant
These plants do well in a wide variety of light conditions, but seem to prefer filtered, bright indirect light. Place your plant directly in front of a window for best results.If you do give your plant plenty of direct sunshine, the leaves will develop a red color. It is no cause for alarm however, but at this point the plant letting you know not to give it anymore direct sun.
Dischidias in general are quite versatile in terms of potting mixes that they will grow in.Since they are epiphytes and are used to having a lot of air circulation around them, they do best in very airy and chunky potting mixes.
If you have these growing in soil, make sure that you let the soil surface dry before you even think about watering again.These plants are pretty drought tolerant so don’t worry if you let them completely dry out. Just don’t wait too long to water it.If you have your plant mounted, you will find that it will dry out really quickly and will need watering much more frequently.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Watermelon Dischidia plant hanging (10-15 Inch)
- Planter Size : Hanging Planter
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.