White Champa (Grafted) Plant
₹389.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium / Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care White Champa (Grafted) plant
They prefer a well draining nutrient rich soil. A mix consisting of sand and soil works best.
The amount of water required by the plant basically depends up on the climatic conditions. They require a lot of water. in warmer regions, when placed under direct sunlight, water the plants regularly. In a cold or humid conditions, check for the moisture content of the soil before watering them. Over watering can lead to root rot.
The plants prefer bright direct sunlight. They need at least 5-6 hours of direct sunlight for proper growth. They also grow under partial shade.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of White Champa (Grafted) plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped) / Grow Bag
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
Seema Mahesh Kapase –
Seema Kapase –
sanjay rane –
सफेत चंपा व कवटि चंपा कलमी
Seema Kapase –