How to take care Yesterday Today Tomorrow plant
Water the shrub during dry spells to keep the soil from completely drying out and fertilize once a year in spring. Yesterday, today and tomorrow shrubs grow 7 to 10 feet tall with a spread of up to 12 feet. Leaving them unpruned at their natural height gives them a casual appearance. By selectively pruning out the taller stems, however, you can maintain a height as short as 4 feet—an ideal height for foundation plantings. These shrubs are very dense, so thinning to open up the shrub a little improves the health and appearance of the plant as well. Yesterday, today and tomorrow looks great in mixed shrub borders, in foundation plantings and as hedges. You can also try planting yesterday, today, tomorrow away from other shrubs as a specimen plant that stays interesting throughout the year.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics yesterday today tomorrow flower (4-6 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)/Grow Bag
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.