Yesterday Today Tomorrow Flower
- SKU: BSN11263
₹349.00 Inc. Tax (-14%)
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Yesterday Today Tomorrow is a low caring live flowering plant.
- Yesterday Today Tomorrow plant with one plastic pot.
- Yesterday Today Tomorrow comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Yesterday Today Tomorrow comes with 4-8 inch in size.
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Yesterday Today Tomorrow :
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Plant Care As part of your yesterday, today and tomorrow plant care, water the shrub during dry spells to keep the soil from completely drying out and fertilize once a year in spring. Yesterday, today and tomorrow shrubs grow 7 to 10 feet tall with a spread of up to 12 feet. Leaving them unpruned at their natural height gives them a casual appearance. By selectively pruning out the taller stems, however, you can maintain a height as short as 4 feet—an ideal height for foundation plantings. These shrubs are very dense, so thinning to open up the shrub a little improves the health and appearance of the plant as well. Yesterday, today and tomorrow looks great in mixed shrub borders, in foundation plantings and as hedges. You can also try planting yesterday, today, tomorrow away from other shrubs as a specimen plant that stays interesting throughout the year.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics yesterday today tomorrow flower (4-6 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.