How to take care Artillery plant :
Part of your artillery plant care includes keeping the soil moist, but not soaked. Water when the soil is dry to the touch. Fertilization every few weeks promotes growth. Artillery plant info recommends feeding with a balanced houseplant food every five to six weeks. Artillery plant care also involves grooming the plant for desired shape. Pinch back top and end growth to promote a compact and bushy plant.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Artillery plant (8-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.