Plant lovers are always looking for easy to grow, unique plants with a fun aspect. Adeniums are succulent, tropical plants. Adeniums are appreciated for their colorful flowers, but also for their unusual, thick caudices or swollen trunk. The Desert Rose adapts easily to growing in a pot, what makes it well suited for bonsai.₹276.00 Inc. Tax₹276.00 Inc. Tax
₹379.00 Inc. Tax₹379.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Sunset Gold is a low caring live bonsai plant
- Sunset Gold plant with one plastic pot.
- Sunset Gold plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Sunset Gold plant size (8-12 Inch)
The ficus microcarpa has green to dark Green Leaves which alternate up the stem and which are more oval than the Benjamina and more like the Retusa, but broader. Grey brown bark which is almost smooth has heavy trunk with terrific aerial roots.₹270.00 Inc. Tax₹270.00 Inc. Tax
₹399.00 Inc. Tax₹399.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant is easy to take care bonsai plant.
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant size (5-12 Inch)
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant will be sent with prepared soil or coco peat
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
The large leaves on the Ficus Altissima Golden Gem is a little like rubber plants and have wonderfully pale green veins that show up beautifully against the emerald green and yellow of the leaf. This particular Ficus Tree is a beautiful addition to any home. This plant also consider for bonsai plant selection.
₹850.00Inc. Tax ₹850.00Inc. Tax
The Golden Juniper, is an evergreen with a unique blending of green, yellow and gold foliage. Use this plant as a low hedge in full to part sun.Its an ideal gift tree, because it is unique, rarely available, easy to grow and highly adaptable. They are evergreen coniferous trees or shrubs, which are very popular for Bonsai purposes.
₹499.00Inc. Tax ₹499.00Inc. Tax
Versatile plants grown for their good-looking foliage and interesting form. Podocarpus is a very dense, upright, slow growing evergreen plant that originally came from China and Japan.They are adaptable to many climates and have many uses. Make good screens and background plants. It is easily trained to be a bonsai. When planted outside in the ground a Podocarpus grows quite large, but when used indoors or on the porch as a potted plant, it remains a small tree or shrub.₹299.00 Inc. Tax₹299.00 Inc. Tax
The Podocarpus macrophyllus (also called Buddhist pine, or Yew) is a rather slow growing evergreen, very common for Bonsai trees. Easy to care for as well.Its a dense evergreen with pointed, leathery, dark green leaves arranged on stiff, symmetrical branches.₹307.00 Inc. Tax₹307.00 Inc. Tax
Plant lovers are always looking for easy to grow, unique plants with a fun aspect. Adeniums are succulent, tropical plants. Adeniums are appreciated for their colorful flowers, but also for their unusual, thick caudices or swollen trunk. The Desert Rose adapts easily to growing in a pot, what makes it well suited for bonsai.
₹585.00Inc. Tax ₹585.00Inc. Tax
Ficus microcarpa has deep green elliptic Shiny smooth 8cm long leaps on shot erect much branching stems. The root system swells and stores water and nutrients to allow the plant to survive in harsh environment without food and water for long time making it an excellent indoor plants.
₹350.00Inc. Tax ₹350.00Inc. Tax
Ficus benghalensis has large thik oval shaped literary leaves similar to those ficus elastica. Prominent pale pink green veins stand out against the glossy richness of the leaf colour . You can easily manage their size as container grown house plan to add height and texture to room.₹245.00 Inc. Tax₹245.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Ficus Bonsai is a low caring live bonsai plant.
- Ficus Bonsai plant with one plastic pot.
- Ficus Bonsai comes with one 4-6 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Ficus Bonsai comes with 6-10 inch in size.
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
₹399.00Inc. Tax ₹399.00Inc. Tax
Ficus religiosa or peepal tree is Sacred tree for Indians it is of immense importance in Ayurveda also the tree is used for ornamental purpose and Ayurvedic medicine preparation it has anti inflammatory properties which help in suppressing the pain and inflammation in the joints.
₹300.00Inc. Tax ₹300.00Inc. Tax
Junipers are grown for their evergreen foliage in various shades of green, gold and blue.It is a fast-growing tree, and different varieties are available in a range of needle and trunk shades.Because it is so easy to shape and care for, Juniperus is one of the most popular types of bonsai to grow. Needle Juniper Bonsai tree is a beautiful and rewarding bonsai for both beginner bonsai growers and long-standing enthusiasts.
The most trouble you’ll have is choosing your favorite from the many species available.₹399.00 Inc. Tax₹399.00 Inc. Tax
₹356.00 Inc. Tax₹356.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Singapore Holly is a low caring live bonsai plant
- Singapore Holly plant with one plastic pot.
- Singapore Holly plant comes with one 4-6 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Singapore Holly plant size (6-10 Inch)