- SKU: BSN884
₹499.00 Inc. Tax (-20%)
The Golden Juniper, is an evergreen with a unique blending of green, yellow and gold foliage. Use this plant as a low hedge in full to part sun.Its an ideal gift tree, because it is unique, rarely available, easy to grow and highly adaptable. They are evergreen coniferous trees or shrubs, which are very popular for Bonsai purposes.
How To Take Care Of Junipers:
- Sun Requirements : full sun
- Watering : Be careful not to water too much, as the juniper roots don’t like soil wetness. Before you water, the soil should dry slightly. Misting the tree can be done regularly, especially after the tree has been re potted because it benefits from air humidity.
- Feeding : Use normal organic fertilizer pellets or balls every month during the growth season or a liquid fertilizer each week. If strong growth is desired some higher nitrogen levels can be applied in spring.
- Pests / diseases : If junipers are well cared for and placed in an ideal position they are quite resistant against pests. It is important though not to let the foliage pads get too dense, because otherwise pests can settle in them more easily. During winter the junipers must be kept in a place with enough light and they must be checked for pests regularly because pests can even occur in winter. Junipers can sometimes get infested with spider mites, juniper scale, juniper aphids and juniper needle miners as well as juniper webworms for example. Customary insecticide / miticide sprays will help but you should also find the reason why the tree was prone to infestation.
- Growing Tips : Water young shrubs well and mulch with pine needles or bark mulch to keep the soil evenly moist and weeds at bay. Fertilize in spring with a layer of compost and an organic plant food for evergreens.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Golden juniper (4-7 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.