How to take care Golden Sedum plant
partial to full sun
Once established, water occasionally; more in extreme heat or containers.
Forms a mat 3 to 6 in. Tall, 2 to 3 ft. Wide.
Thrives in average to very lean, well-drained soils. Benefits from light shade in very hot summer climates. Water regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system; reduce frequency, once established. As ground cover, space plants 2 to 3 ft. Apart; closer for faster fill. Fertilize sparingly.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Golden Sedum (3-5 inch)
- Planters Size: 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.