How to take care Sea Grape Coccoloba Bonsai plant shrub
This plant can be planted in partial shade but prefers full sun. This plant is a tropical species and therefore does not tolerate temperatures below freezing.
If subjected to freezing conditions, the leaves of this plant will turn red before falling. Older specimens may survive brief frosts but this plant is certainly not suitable for cold climates.
Sea grape bush prefers well-drained soils of a neutral to slightly alkaline pH but can tolerate 5.8-8. Like most coastal plants, sea grapes are very tolerant of windy conditions.
It is important to bear in mind that this is a dioecious species, which means that individual plants are male or female but not both.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics Sea Grape Coccoloba Bonsai Plant Shrub (6-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.