Sea Grape Coccoloba Bonsai Plant Shrub
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Sea Grape Coccoloba Bonsai is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with 4 inch plastic planter or grow bags.
- This plant size (5-8 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
- This plant can be made as bonsai.
How to take care Sea Grape Coccoloba Bonsai Plant Shrub :
- The sea grape plants can be grown by seed or by cuttings. Growing from seed is quite simple.
- The pulp is removed from fruits and the seed is planted in a sterile substrate such as perlite. Keep your seeds moist and at about room temperature and they should germinate in about 3 weeks.3-4 inch (7.5-10cm) cuttings of this plant will also take well in moist soil and warm, humid environment.
- This plant can be planted in partial shade but prefers full sun. This plant is a tropical species and therefore does not tolerate temperatures below freezing.
- If subjected to freezing conditions, the leaves of this plant will turn red before falling. Older specimens may survive brief frosts but this plant is certainly not suitable for cold climates.
- Sea grape bush prefers well-drained soils of a neutral to slightly alkaline pH but can tolerate 5.8-8. Like most coastal plants, sea grapes are very tolerant of windy conditions.
- It is important to bear in mind that this is a dioecious species, which means that individual plants are male or female but not both.
- Fruits are only produced on female plants and require fertilization by nearby male plants. Therefore, if you plan on growing this plant for its fruits, it is recommended that you take cuttings from both a male and female plant and grow one of each in close proximity.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Sea Grape Coccoloba Bonsai Plant Shrub (5-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 4 inch plastic planter or grow bag.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.