Polka Dot White Plant
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No / Outdoor Plant
Frequently Bought Together
₹199.00 Inc. Tax
- Arolia Grass Hanging Plant(₹199.00 Inc. Tax)
How to take care Polka Dot White Plant :
- Light : Bright light is best. Plants grown in poor light conditions are likely to have solid green leaves, which defeats the purpose of this neat little plant. If your plant isn’t colorful enough, consider some direct sunlight, which should deepen the colors.
- Water : Keep the soil moist in the summer growing season and reduce in the winter. If your plant flowers and then goes into a dormant phase, then reduce water significantly, resuming regular watering only after the new growth emerges.
- Fertilizer : During the growing season, feed weekly with a weak liquid fertilizer that includes micronutrients and encourages blooming.
- Soil : A light, fast-draining potting soil is perfect. You can use fortified soils.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Polka Dot White plant (4-8 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.