Anthurium (Pink)- Plant
- SKU: BSN1070
₹1,200.00 Inc. Tax (-25%)
The Anthurium plant is grown as a houseplant in cooler areas. Anthurium plants can tolerate all levels of indirect light. These plants cannot tolerate direct light however, as this can burn the leaves. It grows best in bright, indirect light.
How to take care Anthuriums Plant:
- Remove dead and unsightly foliage and faded or brown flowers.
- Use a peat moss base.
- Anthuriums need a high light but not direct sunlight.
- Water your anthurium thoroughly, but allow it to dry slightly between waterings.
- Do not over-water the anthuriums as it may cause root damage and yellowing of the leaves.
- Fertilize the anthurium plant about every other month.
- Avoid draughts and strong temperature fluctuations.
- In winter, anthurium plants need a 6 week rest period at a 15°C with little water. This allows the plant to flower profusely again in the following season.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Anthurium (Pink)- plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.