Yellow Dragon Fruit Plant
₹469.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Evenly Moist Soil
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Yellow Dragon Fruit plant
It’s especially easy in warm environments, but if you have a greenhouse or sun porch, you can grow dragon fruit in colder environments.
Dragon fruit is an exotic fruit, and in most of the southern US, you can grow a dragon fruit plant in pots on your patio if you’re careful to protect it from cold weather. If you live in US Hardiness Zones 10-11, you’ll be able to grow dragon fruit outdoors year round.
In other zones, you’ll want to grow your dragon fruit in a container so you can bring it indoors for the winter. The ideal growing temperatures for dragon fruit are between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Yellow Dragon Fruit Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.