Lemon Grass Plant
- SKU: BSN12865
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Lemon Grass plant is very easy to take care of.
- Lemon Grass plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Lemon Grass plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Lemon Grass plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to grow Lemon Grass Plant :
- Soil :Any well drained soil.
- Position : Full sun.
- Frost tolerant : Lemongrass is a tropical plant that freezes to death where winter temperatures drop below 15F (-9C). In all climates, potted plants are easy to keep through winter indoors.
- Feeding : None generally needed.
- Companions : Cilantro, Echinacea and Basil.
- Spacing : Single Plants: 2′ 3″ (70cm) each way (minimum) Rows: 1′ 11″ (60cm) with 2′ 11″ (90cm) row gap (minimum)
- Sow and Plant : Start with a purchased plant in spring, and grow it in a pot until the soil warms in early summer. You can also root a stalk from the produce market in water. Plant lemongrass in a warm, sunny spot that is convenient to water.Our Garden Planner can produce a personalized calendar of when to sow, plant and harvest for your area.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Lemon Grass (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.