Firecracker Flower Crossandra Infundibuliformis Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax (-17%)
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Bright / Partial Shade
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Firecracker Plant
These plants thrive best in bright, indirect sunlight. During summer, do not expose them to direct sunlight. In winter, provide as much light as possible. Indoors, your plants can do well with bright artificial light.
A rich, peat-based potting soil with excellent drainage is beneficial. If grown outdoors, it needs to be in a well-drained spot and will enjoy having compost provided for nutrients.
During the growing season, water frequently and never allow the soil to dry out. They are very susceptible to drought. If you are growing them indoors in pots, you can water less often during the winter.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Firecracker Flower plant (6 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.