₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery all over India, maximum PIN code covered.
- Bubble plant is a low caring and very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Bubble Plant :
- Bubble plant is a small hardy succulent indoor plant. Bubble plant suits bright light. This plant grow well in normal room temperatures and are tolerant of dry air.
- During the active growth period, water plentifully as often as necessary to keep the potting mixture thoroughly moist. During the rest of the time, watering only need to prevent the potting mixture from drying out. Do not permit water to collect in the tight rosette.
- Apply standard liquid fertilizer every two weeks during the active growth period.
- Use a soil based potting mixture. Bubble Plant should be move into pots one size larger every spring. Keep these plants in shallow pots. When maximum convenient pot size has been reach, plants should be top dresses with fresh potting mixture once a year.
- Dry and well-drained gritty soils are suitable for these plants add sand to improve the garden soil drainage.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Bubble Plant (3-4 Inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.