How to take care Jarul plant
Prefers warm, humid climate and moist, deep soil.Will do well in moderate climates as well.
It can stand water logging very well and can be planted next to streams and rivers.
Growth in the first year is slow but faster afterwards.
Leaves fall in winter. They turn a lovely reddish color before they drop.
Excellent tree for roadsides, canal side, group planting,large lawns, around water gardens and ponds.
Pest problems – especially when young.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Jarul (hybrid) plant (10 -12 Inch)
- Planters Size : 5 inch plastic planter or Grow Bag (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.