Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant
₹389.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Haworthia Cooperi succulent plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Dry climate Preferable
- Light : Indirect Sun
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Haworthia Cooperi -Succulent Plant :
- Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant suits bright light. This plant grow
well in normal room temperatures and are tolerant of dry air.
- During the active growth period,water plentifully as often as necessary to keep the potting mixture thoroughly moist.
- Apply standard liquid fertilizer every two weeks during the active growth period.
- Use a soil based potting mixture. Most Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent
- Plant should be move into pots one size larger every spring. Keep these plants
in shallow pots. When maximum convenient pot size has been reach, plants should be top dresses with fresh potting mixture once a year.
- Dry and well-drained gritty soils are suitable for these plants. Use cactus compost or add sand to improve the garden soil drainage.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Haworthi Cooperi Succulent plant (3-5 Inch)
- Planters size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.