Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Red Hardy Hibiscus Flower plant
₹330.00 Inc. Tax
Beautiful blooms, bright red with deep veining. This hibiscus is very cold hardy and a prolific bloomer . Hardy Hibiscus flowers are usually larger and are often found in colors of white, pink or red.
How to take care Red Hardy Hibiscus Flower:
Hardy hibiscus plants are best grown in full sun or partial shade, where many species do well in wet soil. Some species require subfreezing temperatures over winter, which releases their new growth in spring. Potted hibiscus plants generally need to be watered and fertilized more frequently than those planted in the landscape.
- Water : Hibiscus prefer rich slightly moist soil. Remember the cause of death to plants is over watering. Many decorative containers do not have drain holes at the bottom, so when a plant is regularly watered the roots in the bottom of the pot are subjected to an aquatic environment, with no hope for oxygen and the decay begins.
- Light : 75-100% Sun – Full sun is best. Try not to plant your Hibiscus in a full shade area.
- Fertilize : Fertilizer can be detrimental to Hibiscus and too much can kill the plant so fertilize sparingly with a slow time release10-10-10 or 12-12-12.Hibiscus Mutabilis are light feeders, however unfertilized they will tend to grow very slowly. For a rich, full look, feed them bimonthly but don’t over fertilize. If a little is good, a lot is NOT always better.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Red Hardy Hibiscus (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.