Red Hardy Hibiscus Flower Plant
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Red Hardy Hibiscus Flower plant
Hibiscus prefer rich slightly moist soil. Remember the cause of death to plants is over watering. Many decorative containers do not have drain holes at the bottom, so when a plant is regularly watered the roots in the bottom of the pot are subjected to an aquatic environment, with no hope for oxygen and the decay begins.
75-100% Sun – Full sun is best. Try not to plant your Hibiscus in a full shade area.
Fertilizer can be detrimental to Hibiscus and too much can kill the plant so fertilize sparingly with a slow time release10-10-10 or 12-12-12.Hibiscus Mutabilis are light feeders, however unfertilized they will tend to grow very slowly. For a rich, full look, feed them bimonthly but don’t over fertilize. If a little is good, a lot is NOT always better.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Red Hardy Hibiscus (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.