Forest Bamboo Bonsai
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Indirect Light /Partial Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Forest Bamboo Bonsai plant
First of all Forest Bamboo Bonsai plant need to be selected, a group planting should consist of different sizes of trees, a few tall ones for in the middle and several smaller ones to plant on the sides. Use trees mostly growing upright, as the composition could look unnatural when using different shapes of trees. How many trees to use in total is up to you.
Selecting the right Bonsai pot is very important; choose a large and quite shallow pot and take into account the normal guideline for deciding on color etc.
Use a standard Bonsai soil mixture of akadama, pumice and lava rock mixed together in a ratio of ½ to ¼ to ¼.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 bunch of Forest Bamboo Bonsai (Approx 20 plants) (6-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
N.B : The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.For actual bonsai as shown on the image, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.