How to take care Aglaonema Commutatum Schott (Chinese Evergreen) plant
You can grow aglaonema commutatum schott just about anywhere in your home. it tolerates low light well, but also grows well in bright spots. It doesn’t even need natural light to thrive. Aglaonema commutatum schott does just fine in offices with fluorescent lighting.
The plant is equally low-care when it comes to water; you can water regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist, or water once every few weeks and aglaonema commutatum schott will do equally well. It doesn’t require fertilizer, but will grow best if fertilized once or twice a year in spring or summer (or every six months) with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer. Aglaonema commutatum schott is not recommended for human or animal consumption.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Aglaonema Commutatum Schott (Chinese Evergreen) (6 -10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant:
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference, original product may vary with the image shown.