How to take care Variegated Green and White Wandering Jew plant
Wandering jew plant care requires bright, indirect light. If the light is too dim, the leaf markings will fade.
Keep the soil slightly moist, but don’t water directly into the crown as this will cause an unsightly rot in your wandering jew plant.
Care should be taken, particularly in winter, that the plant doesn’t become too dry. Mist wandering jew plants frequently.
Feed your plant monthly with a half-strength liquid fertilizer.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Variegated Green and White Wandering Jew (4-6 Inch)
- Planters Size : 4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.