Furcraea Foetida Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-38%)
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Furcraea Foetida is a low caring live foliage plant.
- Furcraea Foetida plant with one plastic pot.
- Furcraea Foetida comes with one 4-6 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Furcraea Foetida comes with 8-12 inch in size.
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Furcraea Foetida :
- Light and Temperature : This is a light loving plant and should be planted in an area where it can get plenty of sunlight. When grown outdoors, choose a spot that gets full sun to light shade. If you are planting it indoors, make sure it’s near an east-facing or west-facing window. Furcraea grows best in semi-humid environments and can tolerate temperatures as low as 25° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Watering and Feeding : The large root system in this plant makes it drought tolerant. Water it moderately during summers and the blooming season but after that, it requires only occasional watering. Be very careful not to overwater as it can be very damaging for the plant. To feed your Furcraea, use a controlled release fertilizer at the start of the growing season. Alternatively, you can use a diluted liquid solution.Keep in mind that younger plants will need a lesser concentration of nitrogen in their fertilizer while older plants will need a higher strength.
- Soil and Transplanting : Well-draining soil is a must for healthy growth. They usually prefer slightly acidic soil. When re potting your plant, make sure that you have a pot large enough to contain this massive plant as it can grow quite big. The soil should be absolutely dry before you plant. Make sure to take away any dead roots and knock off the old soil first.Once you’ve transplanted Mauritius hemp, give it at least a week before watering to avoid chances of root rot.
- Grooming and Maintenance : Furcraea is a self-sufficient plant. Under the right conditions, it does not require a lot of pampering.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Furcraea Foetida (8-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.