How to take care Jade plant
Because Jade is a succulent, it does not need much water or direct light. It’s great as a houseplant.
Jade plants like the dry season very much. The best daytime temperature for them is 65-75 F. (18-24 C). Cold weather and damp weather are not good for Jade. It loses its color and turns yellow and mushy. But they can tolerate drought and can survive cold nights if they get a lot of sunlight the next day.
Water a jade plant.You need to be careful when watering a succulent. Succulents store water in their leaves and they do not like to be overwatered.Check if your plant needs water or not, stick your finge into the pot 1 to 2 inches.
Jade plants and other houseplants on the windowsill, Jade Plant and other houseplants on the windowsill.Lighting is important to any plant. Succulents like the light very much but do not need as much.
You can your regular potting soil mixture if it doesn’t hold too much moisture. Like any other succulent, the soil mixture for Jade plants needs aerating and proper draining.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Elephant Bush, Portulacaria Afra, Jade Plant Plant (4-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.