Clorophytum Laxum ( Zebra Grass) Plant
- SKU: BSN1372
How to take Care Clorophytum Laxum plant
The Zebra Grass is an undemanding plant, which survives in many situations. Plant lovers, however, can make simple arrangements to create a healthy living environment. Appropriate care ensures that the chlorophytum comosum remains vital for decades and is multiplying rapidly.
Allow soil to dry between thorough watering.
Ordinary, well-drained soil.
Plant in ordinary, well-drained soil. Water thoroughly but allow soil to dry slightly between watering. Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly during active growth.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Clorophytum Laxum ( Zebra Grass) Plant (6-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.