Kopsia Fruticosa (Dakaur)
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Kopsia Fruticosa (Dakaur) Plant is very easy to take care of.
- Kopsia Fruticosa (Dakaur) Plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Kopsia Fruticosa (Dakaur) Plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Kopsia Fruticosa (Dakaur) Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Kopsia Fruticosa (Dakaur) Plant :
This is a tall bush with simple leaves. Growth is not rapid but does well when given good treatment. Marcots and cuttings are the normal ways of propagated. An ornamental commonly grown in groups in gardens. It has pale green leathery leaves, and the delicate five-petaled flowers are white or a very pale pink, with a vivid crimson center. Cuttings are notoriously reluctant to take root and the best offer he could make was to sell me a recent attempt in a small pot. The best way to deal with the kopsia fruticosa is just to let it grow. Unlike many other plants, frequent pruning stunts its growth. Trim it too often and it looks like it’s smoking 60 cigarettes per day. Watering rules for this plant aren’t standard, either. Go for it, water it incessantly if you want. It actually quite likes waterlogged conditions, and will thrive in a soggy bed, rather than give up in disgust like most other plants. Make sure it gets plenty of sun, too. It won’t even bloom with full vigor unless it sees the sun for at least half a day.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Kopsia Fruticosa Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.