Moon Cactus (Grafted, Red) Cactus Plant
₹349.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Moon Cactus (Grafted, Red) – Cactus Plant is a low caring live cactus plant.
- Moon Cactus (Grafted, Red) – Cactus Plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Moon Cactus (Grafted, Red) – Cactus Plant size (4-6 Inch)
- Moon Cactus (Grafted, Red) – Cactus Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to Grow Moon Cactus :
If you can grow cactus and succulents successfully, you can likely grow the moon cactus without too much trouble. These plants are popular in cactus dish gardens.
- Light : The moon tops are tolerant of more shade than many cacti and dislike direct sunlight. By contrast, the stock green cacti on the bottom are often light-lovers. Look for a bright area, but not so bright that the color of the top begins to wash out.
- Soil : A rich, fast-draining cactus mix with a low pH is ideal. Make sure you meet the soil needs of the host cactus on the bottom.
- Water : Allow the soil mix to become nearly dry between waterings, but then water thoroughly. The cactus should not be sitting in a marshy soil for more than a day or so; good drainage is essential. During the summer months, the plant may need frequent watering. Plants in small pots will only need weekly watering. Watering in the winter months is unnecessary, but mist occasionally.
- Temperature : Care of moon cactus is similar to any succulent or cactus species. Hibotan plants prefer temperatures on the warm side but need a minimum of 48 F. (9 C.) to survive.
- Fertilizer : You do not need to regularly fertilize your moon cactus plant, but you should dose it with a cactus fertilizer every month during its growing season (April to September)
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Moon Cactus (Grafted, Red) Cactus Plant (4-6inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.