How to take care Moon Cactus plant
The moon tops are tolerant of more shade than many cacti and dislike direct sunlight. By contrast, the stock green cacti on the bottom are often light-lovers. Look for a bright area, but not so bright that the color of the top begins to wash out.
A rich, fast-draining cactus mix with a low pH is ideal. Make sure you meet the soil needs of the host cactus on the bottom.
Allow the soil mix to become nearly dry between waterings, but then water thoroughly. The cactus should not be sitting in a marshy soil for more than a day or so; good drainage is essential.
Care of moon cactus is similar to any succulent or cactus species. Hibotan plants prefer temperatures on the warm side but need a minimum of 48 F. (9 C.) to survive.
You do not need to regularly fertilize your moon cactus plant, but you should dose it with a cactus fertilizer every month during its growing season (April to September)
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Moon Cactus (Grafted, Red) Cactus Plant (4-6inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.