Butterfly Plant (Oxalis Purple)
- SKU: BSN1341
₹599.00 Inc. Tax (-33%)
Only 1 left in stock
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Butterfly plant is a low caring live air purifying plant.
- Butterfly plant with one plastic pot.
- Butterfly plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Butterfly plant comes with 5-8 inch in size.
Frequently Bought Together
You may also like
How to take care Oxalis Triangularis :
- Oxalis triangularis bulbs look like small, immature pinecones. When planting a container for indoors, go ahead and crowd your bulbs, spacing them just an inch apart for a full look fast. Just poke the bulbs into the soil – any way up is right. Water lightly just once every couple of weeks until new growth appears. In about 6 weeks from planting, your new purple shamrocks will begin to appear, and will fill in to become lush and full soon after. Weekly watering should be light. Too much water will send the plant back into dormancy.
- Indoors, keep your oxalis triangularis in a sunny spot. You will find the deep purple foliage really brings out the vibrant green of other plants, and the color contrast makes your other houseplants seem to glow with health.
- Please note that oxalis triangularis occasionally go dormant, looking like the entire plant has died. Because this happens generally during the summer every 2-7 years when the plant is indoors, it seems like a serious problem rather than a periodic event. There is no need to toss your beloved triangularis! Simply stop watering and let the soil thoroughly dry. Set the plant aside where it is no longer center stage, but where you will still see it. In a few weeks, you will see a new leaf emerge. That is the time to resume watering. Soon, your plant will be lush and full again.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Butterfly Plant (5- 8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.