Euphorbia Milii Red Variegated Plant
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Direct Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Euphorbia Milii Variegated Red plant
This plant does well at the seaside in full sun.
The plant needs minimal nourishment but does respond to slow-release fertilizer, and it does very well in poor but well-drained soil.
However, a special cactus soil mix would be best.
The root ball should not remain moist for an extended period to avoid root rot.
This succulent plant hungers for sunlight. If you want the crown of thorns as a house plant, position it in a bright, sunny window on the west or south side of your home. Unlike many houseplants, bright light and likes direct sunlight.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Euphorbia Milii Variegated Red plant (5-8 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.