Phoenix Palm Plant
₹339.00 Inc. Tax
Free delivery for all over India.
- Phoenix Palm is a low caring live palm plant.
- Phoenix Palm with one plastic pot.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Phoenix Palm plant comes with 5-12 inch in size.
How to take care Phoenix Palm Plant :
- Water : Phoenix palms need regular watering, especially while the tree is actively growing in summer. For a newly planted bottle palm, keep the soil lightly, evenly moist until the roots are established — generally six to eight months. After that, water the plant weekly, providing about 1 inch of water every week if it hasn’t rained that much. Keep the roots moist and cool by applying 2 to 3 inches of mulch, such as pine needles or bark chips, on the soil around the plant. Keep the mulch several inches away from the base of the trunk.
- Fertilizer : Phoenix palm benefits from regular feeding, which promotes an attractive plant and increases resistance to pests and disease. Use a special palm fertilizer, which contains the correct ratio of nutrients for the tree. For an average size bottle palm of 10 to 12 feet, apply about 3 pounds of fertilizer, and slightly less for a smaller tree. Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly on the soil, from near the base of the trunk to below the dripline, which is where water drips from the outermost leaves. Always apply fertilizer to moist soil, and then water deeply immediately after fertilizing. Fertilize the tree four times every year — in spring, midsummer, early fall and late fall. Refer to the fertilizer container for specific instructions.
- Containers : A small, slow-growing palm, bottle palm grows well in containers. You can also grow it indoors if you have a spot with plenty of bright light. Use a mid-size pot filled with a commercial potting mixture or a mixture for cacti and succulents. Poke your finger into the potting mixture to determine when the palm needs water, and then provide water when the mixture feels dry to your second knuckle. Water deeply until water trickles through the drainage hole. Let the pot drain thoroughly to prevent rot and other diseases.
- Maintenance : A Phoenix palm requires little pruning. Remove old leaves when they turn dry and brown. Cut the leaves close to the trunk, but leave the base of the leaves intact. Be careful not to cut into the trunk. Bottle palm is often infested by spider mites and small pests that hide in the stems of the fronds, especially during the summer when weather is dry and dusty. To prevent invasion by spider mites and other pests, hose the tree occasionally to keep the plant as dust-free as possible. Hosing the plant is especially beneficial in coastal climates, as it prevents salt from building up on the leaves. Otherwise, healthy bottle palms are relatively disease- and insect-free.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Phoenix Palm Plant (5-12 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
There are no inquiries yet.