Angel wings Begonia Red Plant
- SKU: BSN984
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
The angel wing begonia is commonly named for the shape of its leaves. Numerous cultivars of the angel wing begonia houseplant offer many sizes and heights. Growing angel wing begonias inside can provide a dwarf plant for the desk, or a large bushy, shrub-like floor plant, or hanging plant.
How to take care Angel Wing Begonia :
- Light : Angel Wing begonias like bright indirect light but no direct sun. Proper light helps the leaves and flowers develop a more intense color. Insufficient light causes the plant to become leggy and prevents flowering. When light is too intense, the edges of the leaves of an Angel Wing begonia curl and turn brown.
- Water : Be careful not to over-water! If the plant is in a small pot, allow the top 1” of soil to dry out before watering. In a larger pot, allow the top 2”-3” of soil to dry out. Angel Wing Begonia containers must have drip holes in the bottom for proper drainage and the plant should never sit in water. When over-watered, the leaves of a begonia turn yellow and fall off.
- Fertilizer : Feed your Angel Wing Begonia monthly in the spring and summer when it is actively growing with a liquid plant food high in potassium. Fertilize every other month during the rest of the year. To prevent leaf burn, feed Begonias when the soil is damp and always dilute the food to 1/2 the recommended strength.
- Temperature : Angel Wing Begonias do well when the temperature is 65°-75°F. Temperatures below 50°F damage leaves and flowers.
- Humidity : Average household humidity is sufficient for your Angel Wing begonia. Never mist a begonia plant; wet leaves encourage powdery mildew and Leaf Spot Diseases.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Angel wings Begonia Red Plant (3-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 2/3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.