Angel Wings Begonia Red Plant
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Angel Wings Begonia Red plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Angel Wing Begonia plant :
- Light : Angel Wing begonias like bright indirect light but no direct sun. Proper light helps the leaves and flowers develop a more intense color. Insufficient light causes the plant to become leggy and prevents flowering. When light is too intense, the edges of the leaves of an Angel Wing begonia curl and turn brown.
- Water : Be careful not to over-water! If the plant is in a small pot, allow the top 1” of soil to dry out before watering. In a larger pot, allow the top 2”-3” of soil to dry out. Angel Wing Begonia containers must have drip holes in the bottom for proper drainage and the plant should never sit in water. When over-watered, the leaves of a begonia turn yellow and fall off.
- Fertilizer : Feed your Angel Wing Begonia monthly in the spring and summer when it is actively growing with a liquid plant food high in potassium. Fertilize every other month during the rest of the year. To prevent leaf burn, feed Begonias when the soil is damp and always dilute the food to 1/2 the recommended strength.
- Temperature : Angel Wing Begonias do well when the temperature is 65°-75°F. Temperatures below 50°F damage leaves and flowers.
- Humidity : Average household humidity is sufficient for your Angel Wing begonia. Never mist a begonia plant; wet leaves encourage powdery mildew and Leaf Spot Diseases.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Angel wings Begonia Red plant (5-7 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.