Grafted Ornamental Orange
₹449.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Grafted Orange Plant is very easy to take care of.
- Grafted Orange Plant comes with plastic grow bag.
- Grafted Orange Plant size (6-15 Inch)
- Grafted Orange Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care grafted Ornamental Orange :
- Light: Give your orange tree as much direct sunlight as you can year-round (at least 4 hours of direct sunlight each day). Turn the plant a quarter turn every week because it will tend to grow toward the light source. You can move it outdoors during the warm months to give it a boost.
- Water: Water thoroughly, allowing the surface of the soil to dry between waterings. Soggy soil will lead to root rot, which is a sure way to kill a citrus tree.
- Humidity: Moderate (around 40-50% relative humidity). Dry air may cause the flowers to drop off. Put the container on a tray of wet pebbles and mist the foliage to increase humidity. If your home is really dry, use a cool-mist room humidifier.
- Temperature: Average room temperatures 65-75°F/18-24°C are ideal year-round. This citrus tree will tolerate a minimum of 50°F/10°C in winter.
- Soil: Use a soil-less, peat moss-based potting mix with added perlite and/or vermiculite for fast drainage. Citrus trees don’t like their roots in soggy soil.
- Fertilizer: I highly recommend an organic fruit tree fertilizer. It contains all the nutrients citrus trees need for healthy root growth and promotes flowers and fruits.
- Propagation: Take stem cuttings in early summer. With a sharp knife or razor blade, take 4 in (10 cm) stem tip cuttings with at least 2-3 leaf nodes without flowers or fruit. Dip cut end in hormone rooting powder before inserting in moist potting mix, then enclose in a plastic bag to maintain humidity. Stem cuttings will root in about 6-8 weeks.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Grafted Orange Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.